Once again I have failed to post an update for a long time!
Just been so busy with work/radio/hamtronics.uk and various other projects, that finding the time to write them all up is tricky.
My plan now it to do at least a monthly summary update on the status of various projects.
So here’s the latest.
- Write up of June Summar Solstice event with EssexHam
- Antenna tracking project. The prototype now working. (post coming soon)
- CTCSS decoder project, now completed will be appearing on the shop at https://hamtronics.uk this week.
- Morse Trainer and decoder, project on hold until I can find more time.
- HamPi- preconfigured SD cards containing all the programs that HAM radio users would want. Coming in a couple of weeks. Idea is that its a plug and play SD card for use with Raspberry PI and an SDR dongle. (SDR, APRS, ADSB)
- Upcoming events with EssexHam for the Apollo 50th Anniversary
That’s it for now, so check back soon for the Antenna Satellite tracker project write up